Online Watts to Volts :
|Select Current Type:|
|Enter Power in Watts:||W|
|Enter Current in Amps:||A|
|Voltage Result in Volts:||V|
- The watt is a unit of power or radiant flux.In the International System of Units and then it is defined as a derived unit of 1 kg·m²·s³ or, equivalently, 1 joule per second.
- Then, It is used to quantify the rate of energy transfer.
- The volt is the derived unit for electric potential, electric potential difference, and electromotive force.It is named after the Italian physicist Alessandro Volta.
- A potential of one volt appears across a resistance of one ohm when a current of one ampere flows through that resistance.
- The relation between watt and volt is proportionate.Then, The watt is directly proportional to volt.
Watts to Volts ,
AC Single Phase Watts to Volts :
- V (V) = P (W) / (PF x I (A)). Then, it means that the voltage RMS in volts is computed by dividing the power in watts by the power factor multiplied by the phase current in amps.
AC Three Phase Watts to Volts ,
Line to Line Voltage :
- V L-L (V) = P (W) / (√3 x PF x I (A)). Then, it means that the line to line voltage RMS in volts is computed by dividing the power in watts by the multiplication of square root of three by the power factor times the phase current in amps.
Line to Neutral Voltage :
- V L-N (V) = P (W) / (3 x PF x I (A)). Then, the line to neutral voltage RMS in volts is calculated by dividing the power in watts by three multiplied by the power factor times the phase current in amps.
How to Calculate ?
- You can easily use this online watts to volts calculator for converting watts to volts.
- First, Select the current type. Then, Second : Enter power in Watts. Then, Third : Enter current in Amps.
- Click “Calculate” to get the result and then if you want to clear values Click “Reset” in addition to clear the values.
- Besides, the formula this calculator works.
- Finally, follow these steps to get the results.
- Then you will get as a result in Voltage result in Volts.