Online Watts to kWh :
- The watt is a unit of power or radiant flux.In the International System of Units and then it is defined as a derived unit of 1 kg·m²·s³ or, equivalently, 1 joule per second.
- Then, It is used to quantify the rate of energy transfer.
- The kilowatt-hour (kWh) is a unit of energy equal to one kilowatt of power sustained for one hour and is commonly used as a measure of electrical energy. Then, One kilowatt-hour is equal to 3600 kilojoules.
- Electricity usage is calculated in kilowatt-hours.
- As well as, a 100-watt light bulb operating for ten hours to use one kilowatt-hour.
Watts to kWh :
- E (kWh) = P (W) x t (hr.) / 1000. Then, it means that the energy in Kilowatt hour is computed by multiplying the power in watts by the time in seconds then the result is multiplied by 1000.
- Kilowatt hour = watt x hour / 1000 (or) kWh = W x hr. / 1000.
- A kilowatt is the measurement of power while a kilowatt hour (kWh) is the length of time something can use a kW. Then, One kilowatt hour is equal to one thousand watts sustained for one hour.
How to Calculate ?
- You can easily use this online watts to kWh calculator for converting watts to kWh.
- First, Enter the Watts. Then, Second : Enter the Time in Hours.
- Click “Calculate” to get the result and then if you want to clear values Click “Reset” in addition to clear the values.
- Besides, the formula this calculator works.
- Finally, follow these steps to get the results.
- Then you will get as a result in Kilowatt-Hours (kWh).