Online Watts to Amps :
- The watt is a unit of power or radiant flux.In the International System of Units and then it is defined as a derived unit of 1 kg·m²·s³ or, equivalently, 1 joule per second.
- Then, It is used to quantify the rate of energy transfer.
- Amp is the base unit of electrical current in the International System of Units (SI). Then, Amps is a short form of ampere.
- One ampere is equal to 6.241509074×10¹⁸ electrons worth of charge moving past a point in a second.
Watts to Amps :
- It is used to convert the electric power in watts (W) to the current in amps (A).
- Amps refers to the measure of how much electrical energy is being supplies through a particular electrical line.
- Watts can be define as the overall working capacity of the electrical energy.
DC Watts to Amps :
- I (A) = P (W) / V (V). Then, the current in amps can be compute by dividing the power in watts by the voltage in volts.
AC Single Phase Watts to Amps :
- I (A) = P (W) / (PF x V (V). Then, the phase current in amps is calculated by dividing the real power in watts by the power factor multiplied by voltage in volts.
AC Three Phase Watts to Amps ,
Line to Line Voltage :
- I (A) = P (W) / (√3 x PF x V L-L (V)). Then, it means that the phase current in amps is computed by dividing the real power in watts by the multiplication of square root of three, time the power factor.
- Then the result is multiplied by the line to line voltage RMS in volts.
Line to Neutral Voltage :
- I (A) = P (W) / (3 x PF x V L-N (V)). Then, it means that the phase current in amps is computed by dividing the real power in watts by the multiplication of three by the power factor multiplied by the line to neutral voltage in volts.
How to Calculate ?
- You can easily use this online watts to amps calculator for converting watts to amps.
- First, Select the current type. Then, Second : Enter the watts. Then, Third : Enter the volts.
- Click “Calculate” to get the result and then if you want to clear values Click “Reset” in addition to clear the values.
- Besides, the formula this calculator works.
- Finally, follow these steps to get the results.
- Then you will get as a result in Amps.