Online Watts to kVA :
- The watt is a unit of power or radiant flux.In the International System of Units and then it is defined as a derived unit of 1 kg·m²·s³ or, equivalently, 1 joule per second.
- Then, It is used to quantify the rate of energy transfer.
- A kilovolt-ampere (kVA) is 1000 volt-amperes. Then, Electrical power is measured in watts (W).
- The voltage times the current measured each instant.
- In a direct current system or for resistive loads and then the wattage and VA measurements will be identical.
- A volt-ampere is the unit for the apparent power in an electrical circuit.
- The apparent power equals the product of root mean square voltage and root mean square current.In direct current circuits, this product is equal to the real power in watts.
Watts to kVA :
- S in kilovolt-amps (kVA) which is the apparent power is equal to the P in watts (W) which is the real power and then divided by 1000 times the PF.
- Then, S(kVA) = P(W) / (1000 × PF)W.
- Watts divided by 1000 times the power factor is equal to kilovolt-amps.
- Then, kVA = kW / (1000 × PF).
How to Calculate ?
- You can easily use this online watts to kVA calculator for converting watts to kVA.
- First, Enter the Watts. Then, Second : Enter the Power Factor.
- Click “Calculate” to get the result and then if you want to clear values Click “Reset” in addition to clear the values.
- Besides, the formula this calculator works.
- Finally, follow these steps to get the results.
- Then you will get as a result in Kilowatt-Amps (kVA).