Online Watts to VA :
- The watt is a unit of power or radiant flux.In the International System of Units and then it is defined as a derived unit of 1 kg·m²·s³ or, equivalently, 1 joule per second.
- Then, It is used to quantify the rate of energy transfer.
- A unit of electric measurement equal to the product of a volt and an ampere that for direct current constitutes a measure of power equivalent to a watt.
- A volt-ampere is the unit for the apparent power in an electrical circuit.
- The apparent power equals the product of root mean square voltage and root mean square current.
- In direct current circuits then this product is equal to the real power in watts.
- Watt is the measure of power and then Volt is the measure of electric potential and then Ampere is the measure of current.
Watts to VA :
- It is a converter which calculates the real power in watts (W) to volt in amps (VA).
- It is simple to use and can be accessed at any time since it is readily available.
- Formula,S (VA) = P (W) / PF.
- Which means that the apparent power S in volt amps is calculated by dividing the real power in watts by the power factor (PF).
- It can also be expressed as,
- Volt amps = watts / PF or VA = W / PF.
How to Calculate ?
- You can easily use this online watts to VA calculator for converting watts to VA.
- First, Enter the Watts. Then, Second : Enter the Power Factor.
- Click “Calculate” to get the result and then if you want to clear values Click “Reset” in addition to clear the values.
- Besides, the formula this calculator works.
- Finally, follow these steps to get the results.
- Then you will get as a result in Volt-Amps (VA).