Online Steel Weight Calculator :
Steel Weight Calculator :
- Steel Weight Calculator is used to calculate the Weight of the Steel.
- As well as, Steel can be used in the construction building.
- Mild/Plain Carbon Steel, This is the kind of steel that is most frequently used for building construction, the reason being its outstandingly durable and sturdy quality.
- TMT steel bars or Thermo Mechanically Treated bars are the best for house construction due to high tensile to yield strength, ductility, weldability, lightweight, corrosion and fire resistance, etc.
- Then most common among the most common steel types in construction is definitely mild steel type, also known as plain carbon steel.
- Carbon steel is a type of steel that contains between 0.12 and 2% of carbon, which is the main alloying constituent.
- Structural steel happens to be one of the strongest and most sturdy materials on the market when it comes to commercial construction.
- Plain Carbon Steel Or Mild Steel, This is the most common type of steel used in building construction, known as plain-carbon steel or mild steel.
- Rebar Steel, which is known as reinforcing steel, this type of steel is used as a tension device for reinforced concrete or reinforced masonry structures.
- Structural Steel.
- Mild steel – It is low-carbon steel having 0.05% to 0.25% carbon. The steel generally used in RCC work is mild steel.
- To find the steel weight.
- If, kg = (Diameter ** 2 / 162.28) * Length * Quantity).
- Then, Ton = kg / 1000.
- Finally, use the above given formula to find steel weight.
How to Calculate ?
- Enter the Diameter and Length and Quantity in the input field.
- Click “Calculate” to get the result.
- Besides, You will get the result in Kg and Ton.
- Then, If you want to clear the values click “Reset” button.