Stair Case Calculator :
- Stairs are a structure designed to bridge a large vertical distance between lower and higher levels by dividing it into smaller vertical distances. Then this is achieved as a diagonal series of horizontal platforms called steps which enable passage to the other level by stepping from one to another step in turn.
- It is one or more flights of stairs leading from one floor to another, and includes landings, newel posts, handrails, balustrades and additional parts. Then a stairwell is a compartment extending vertically through a building in which stairs are placed.
- Then it is a structural element that is used for travelling to a higher height or it is used to travel from one storey of a building to another.
- It is designed to cover a large vertical distance by cleaving up into smaller vertical distances which are called steps.
- The primary purpose of stairs is to provide a simple and easy means of moving between levels.
- Then in ancient times, houses and shelters were made up of only one storey
- But it was realised that the area above ground level could be utilised to increase the amount of space a structure could offer.
- Then, these are the uses of stair case.
- The most common types of stairs are straight stairs, circular stairs, spiral stairs, switchback stairs, winder stairs, split stairs, and stairs with intermediate landings.
- Straight, L-shaped, Winder, U-shaped, Spiral, Curved, Bifurcated and Ladder.
- Then, these are the types of stair case.
- The formula for the calculation is given below.
- Total volume of Stair Case (Cu.ft) = Volume of Total Step + Volume of Waist Slab.
- Total volume of Stair Case (Cu.m) = (Cu.ft) * 0.0283168466.
- Then, Cement = Cement volume / 0.035.
- Then, Sand = Sand Volume * 1550 / 1000.
- Then, Aggregate = Aggregate Volume * 1350 / 1000.
- Beside the formula this calculator works.
How to Calculate ?
- First, Enter the Riser. Then,
- Second, Enter the Tread. Then,
- Third, Enter the Height of Stair. Then,
- Fourth, Enter the Width of Stair Then,
- Fifth, Enter the Thickness of waist slab. Then,
- Click “Calculate” to get the result and then if you want to clear values Click “Reset” in addition to clear the values.
- Finally, follow these steps to get the result.