Online kVA to Watts :
- A KVA is simply 1,000 volt amps and then A volt is electrical pressure and an amp is electrical current.
- Then, A term called apparent power (the absolute value of complex power, S) is equal to the product of the volts and amps.
- The primary difference between kW (kilowatt) and kVA (kilovolt-ampere) is the power factor and then kW is the unit of real power and kVA is a unit of apparent power (or real power plus re-active power).
- The watt is a unit of power or radiant flux and then in the International System of Units, it is defined as a derived unit of 1 kg⋅m²⋅s⁻³ or, equivalently, 1 joule per second.
- Then, It is used to quantify the rate of energy transfer.
kVA to Watts :
- It is a conversion calculator which converts the apparent power in Kilovolt-amps and the power factor to watts (W).
- It has two text fields which should be filled completely with the appropriate units to perform the conversion.
- P (W) = 1000 x S (kVA) x PF. Then, it means that the real power in watts (W) can be calculated by multiplying 1000 by the apparent power in Kilovolt-amps by the power factor.
- The Formula , Watts = 1000 x kVA x PF or W = 1000 x kVA x PF.
How to Caculate ?
- You can easily use this online kVA to watts calculator for converting kVA to watts.
- First, Enter Kilowatt-amps. Then, Second : Enter power factor.
- Click “Calculate” to get the result and then if you want to clear values Click “Reset” in addition to clear the values.
- Besides, the formula this calculator works.
- Finally, follow these steps to get the results.
- Then you will get as a result in Kilovolt-amps (kVA).