Online kVA to kW :
- A KVA is simply 1,000 volt amps and then A volt is electrical pressure and an amp is electrical current.
- Then, A term called apparent power (the absolute value of complex power, S) is equal to the product of the volts and amps.
- The primary difference between kW (kilowatt) and kVA (kilovolt-ampere) is the power factor and then kW is the unit of real power and kVA is a unit of apparent power (or real power plus re-active power).
- The kilowatt-hour is a unit of energy equal to one kilowatt of power sustained for one hour and is commonly used as a measure of electrical energy.
- One kilowatt-hour is equal to 3600 kilojoules.
kVA to kW :
- It is a conversion calculator which converts the apparent power in Kilovolts-amps and power factor to Kilowatts.
- P (kW) = s (kVA) x PF. Then, it means that the real power in Kilowatts is calculated by multiplying the apparent power in Kilovolt-amps by the power factor.
- The Formula , Kilowatts = Kilovolt-amps x PF or kW = kVA x PF.
How to Calculate ?
- You can easily use this online kVA to kW calculator for converting kVA to kW.
- First, Enter Kilowatt-amps. Then, Second : Enter power factor.
- Click “Calculate” to get the result and then if you want to clear values Click “Reset” in addition to clear the values.
- Besides, the formula this calculator works.
- Finally, follow these steps to get the results.
- Then you will get as a result in Kilowatts (kW).