Online Concrete Calculator :
Concrete Calculator :
- Concrete Calculator we can used to calculate the Total volume of Slab , Dry Volume , Volume of Cement and Cement Bags and Sand and Aggregate in online.
- The tricalcium silicate compound is responsible for most of the strength of concrete, releasing calcium ions, hydroxide ions and heat, which speeds up the reaction process.
- Once the material is saturated with calcium and hydroxide ions, calcium hydroxide begins to crystallise and calcium silicate hydrate forms.
- Concrete is an engineering material that simulates the properties of rock then it is a combination of particles closely bound together.
- It is simply a blend of aggregates, normally natural sand and gravel or crushed rock.
- Cement, like flour, is an ingredient in addition to concrete.
- To make concrete a mixture of portland, then cement (10-15%) and water (15-20%) make a paste.
- This paste is then mixed with aggregates (65-75%) such as sand and gravel, or crushed stone.
- As the cement and water mix and then they harden and bind the aggregates into an impenetrable rock like mass.
- Concrete is used to provide strength, durability, and versatility during the construction of a structure.
- These excellent properties have made concrete a reliable and long-lasting choice of construction companies for both commercial and domestic types of constructions.
Types of Concrete :
- High strength grades.
Mixing for Concrete :
- In terms of the ratio for concrete, it depends on what strength you are trying to achieve, but as a general guide a standard concrete mix would be 1 part cement to 2 parts sand to 4 parts aggregates.
- Furthermore foundations, a mix of 1 part cement to 3 parts sand to 6 parts aggregates can be used.
Concrete Calculation Formula :
- To find the Total volume of Slab. Then,
- Total Volume of Slab = Length * Breadth * Height.
- To find the Dry Volume. Then,
- Dry Volume = 1.54 * Total Volume of Slab.
- To find the Volume of Cement. Then,
- Volume of Cement = Ratio of Cement / Total Ratio.
- To find the Number of Cement Bags. Then,
- Volume of Cement Bags = Volume of Cement / 1.25.
- To find the Volume of Sand. Then,
- Volume of Sand = (Ratio of Cement / Total Ratio) * Dry Volume.
- To find the Volume of Aggregate. Then,
- Volume of Aggregate = (Ratio of Aggregate / Total Ratio) * Dry Volume.
- Besides, the formula this calculator works.
How to Calculate ?
- First, Enter the Length, Breadth and Height.
- Second, Enter the Ratio of Cement, Sand, Aggregate.
- Third, Enter the Total ratio of Cement, Sand, Aggregate.
- Click “Calculate” button to get the result and in addition to clear values Click “Reset”.
- Finally, follow these steps to get the results.