Online Brick Calculator :
Brick Calculator :
- Brick Calculator is used to calculate the volume of the Wall and volume of the Brick and then Number of Bricks in online.
- A brick is a type of block used to build walls, pavements and other elements in mansory construction.
- Properly, the term brick denotes a block composed of dried clay, but is now also used informally to denote other chemically cured construction blocks.
- Bricks can be join using mortar, adhesives or by interlocking them.
- Bricks are produced in numerous classes, types, materials, and sizes which vary with region and time period, and are produced in bulk quantities.
- Block is a similar term referring to a rectangular building unit composed of similar materials, but is usually larger than a brick.
- Lightweight bricks (also called lightweight blocks) are made from expanded clay aggregate.
- Fired bricks are one of the longest lasting and strongest building materials, sometimes referred to as artificial stone, and have been used since circa 4000 BC.
- Air dried bricks, also known as mudbricks, have a history older than fired bricks, and have an additional ingredient of a mechanical binder such as straw.
Types of Brick :
- Building brick.
- Red brick.
- Cement bricks.
- Clay bricks.
- Interlocking brick.
- Fly ash brick.
- Fire brick.
- Refractory brick.
Brick Calculation Formula :
- To find the Volume of the Wall. Then,
- Volume of the Wall = Length * Height * Thickness.
- To find the Volume of the Brick. Then,
- Volume of the Half Brick = 0.03531467011.
- Volume of the Full Brick = 0.07062934022.
- To find the Number of Brick Required. Then,
- If it is Half Brick , Number of Brick Required = Volume of the Wall / 0.03531467011. Then,
- If it is Full Brick , Number of Brick Required = Volume of the Wall / 0.07062934022.
- Besides, the formula this calculator works.
How to Calculate ?
- Enter the Length, Height and Thickness of the wall in feet.
- Select the Brick size, whether it is Half or Big size.
- Click “Calculate” button to get the result and in addition to clear values Click “Reset”.
- Finally, follow these steps to get the results.