Online Aggregate Calculator :
Aggregate Calculator :
- The Aggregate calculator can be used to calculate the Aggregate in Kg and Ton.
- Then, Construction aggregate is a broad category of coarse- to medium-grained particulate material used in construction, including sand, gravel, crushed stone, slag, recycled concrete and synthetic aggregates.
- Aggregates was the most mined materials in the world.
- Aggregates are a component of composite materials such as concrete and asphalt.
- The aggregate serves as reinforcement to add strength to the overall composite material.
- Due to the relatively high hydraulic conductivity value as compared to most soils, aggregates are widely used in drainage applications such as foundation and French drains, septic drain fields, retaining wall drains, and roadside edge drains.
- Aggregates are also used as base material under foundations, roads, and railroads.
Formula for calculating aggregation:
- To find the weight of Aggregate in Kg and Ton and then Below given formula is used to calculate.
- Here, a = ( Length * Breadth * Depth )/ 35.315.
- Then, b = a + ( a * (52.4 / 100)).
- Then, c = (4 / 7) * b.
- Aggregate in Kg = c * 1350.
- Aggregate in Ton = Aggregate in Kg / 1000.
- Finally, these are the formula for aggregation for calculation.
How to Calculate ?
- Enter the feet value of Length, Breadth and Depth value in the input field.
- Click “Calculate” to get the result.
- If you want to clear the values click “Reset” button.