Online VA to kW :
- A volt-ampere is the unit for the apparent power in an electrical circuit.
- The apparent power equals the product of root mean square voltage and root mean square current.
- In direct current circuits, this product is equal to the real power in watts.
- The kilowatt-hour is a unit of energy equal to one kilowatt of power sustained for one hour and is commonly used as a measure of electrical energy.
- Then, One kilowatt-hour is equal to 3600 kilojoules.
VA to kW :
- It is used to convert the apparent power in volt-amps (VA) to kilowatts (kW) even though Volt-amps cannot be converted directly to kilowatts.
- Similarly Formula, P (kW) = S (VA) x PF / 1000. Then, it means that the real power in Kilowatts is computed by multiplying the apparent power in volt-amps by the power factor.
- Then, The result will be divided by 1000.
How to Calculate ?
- You can easily use this online VA to kW calculator for converting VA to kW.
- First, Enter volt-amps. Then, Second : Enter Power Factor.
- Click “Calculate” to get the result and then if you want to clear values Click “Reset” in addition to clear the values.
- Besides, the formula this calculator works.
- Finally, follow these steps to get the results.
- Then you will get as a result in Kilowatts (kW).