Tee Duct :
- Duct fittings are parts commonly used in commercial and then residential HVAC applications.
- They bend, branch, or cap airflow in HVAC ductwork to deliver heating and then cooling where it’s needed.
- Your air ducts will be located within the framing of your home and then they can be within floors, ceilings, or walls.
- If your vents are located on the floor, you will find your ducts in the flooring and then if your vents are on the ceiling, your ducts are in the ceiling or walls.
- This duct tee is made from 30-gauge galvanized steel for rust resistance and long-lasting durability.
- Therefore it is used to branch a main line or a branch line with a 90 degree angle.
- Then, It can be use with heating, venting and air-conditioning applications, as well as, bathroom and kitchen vent installations.
- The tee, a common local component in ventilation and air-conditioning duct systems, was select as the research object.
- Then, A tee is a fluid flow-diversion local component that is subject to resistance along two directions.
- The formula for the calculation is given below.
- Result = 2 * (Width 1 + Height 1) * Length 1 + 2 * (Width 2 + Height 2) * Length 2 + 2 * (Width 3 + Height 3) * Length 3.
- Beside the formula this calculator works.
How to Calculate ?
- First, Enter the Width 1 , 2 & 3. Then,
- Second, Enter the Height 1 , 2 & 3. Then,
- Third, Enter the Length 1 , 2 & 3. Then,
- Click “Calculate” to get the result and then if you want to clear values Click “Reset” in addition to clear the values.
- Finally, follow these steps to get the result.