Off-Set Duct :
- Off-Set Duct work are a regular part of a ductwork sytem.
- They are often used to avoid obstacles, either structural, such as beams, columns etc or to avoid other mechanical services such as pipework or electrical installations.
- Ducts are conduits or passages used in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) to deliver and remove air.
- The needed airflows include, for example, supply air, return air, and exhaust air.
- An offset is something used to counter-balance something else and then this is often seen in a financial context where one sum offsets another amount.
- It can also be referred to as a “setoff” especially when concerning money.
- Ductwork is a hidden element that is crucial to your home comfort, as ductwork is the system by which warm or cool air circulates throughout your home.
- Then the most of the ductwork is hidden behind walls or in places that are not as frequently used as other areas of your home.
- The formula for the calculation is given below.
- Result = 2 * (Width + Height) * (Length 1 + Length 2).
- Beside the formula this calculator works.
How to Calculate ?
- First, Enter the Width. Then,
- Second, Enter the Height. Then,
- Third, Enter the Length 1. Then,
- Fourth, Enter the Length 2. Then,
- Click “Calculate” to get the result and then if you want to clear values Click “Reset” in addition to clear the values.
- Finally, follow these steps to get the result.