Online kWh to Watts :
- The kilowatt-hour is a unit of energy equal to one kilowatt of power sustained for one hour and is commonly used as a measure of electrical energy.
- One kilowatt-hour is equal to 3600 kilojoules.
- The watt is a unit of power or radiant flux.In the International System of Units and then it is defined as a derived unit of 1 kg⋅m²⋅s⁻³ or, equivalently, 1 joule per second.
- Then, It is used to quantify the rate of energy transfer.
kWh to Watts :
- It is a conversion calculator which converts the energy from Kilowatt-hours and time in hours to Power in watts.
- Formula,P (W) = 1000 x E (kWh) /t (hr). Then, it means that the power in watts is calculated by multiplying 1000 by the energy in kilowatts and dividing the results by the time in hours.
- Then, Watt = Kilowatt-hour / hour or W = 1000 x kWh/h.
How to Calculate ?
- You can easily use this online kWh to watts calculator for converting kWh to watts.
- First, Enter the energy in Kilowatt-hours. Then, Second : Enter time in Hours.
- Click “Calculate” to get the result and then if you want to clear values Click “Reset” in addition to clear the values.
- Besides, the formula this calculator works.
- Finally, follow these steps to get the results.
- Then you will get as a result in Watts (W).