Online kW to VA :
- A kilowatt is simply a measure of how much power an electric appliance consumes—it’s 1,000 watts to be exact.
- You can quickly convert watts (W) to kilowatts (kW) by diving your wattage by 1,000.
- A volt-ampere is the unit for the apparent power in an electrical circuit.
- The apparent power equals the product of root mean square voltage and root mean square current.
- Then, Volt-amperes are usually used for analyzing alternating current circuits. In direct current circuits, this product is equal to the real power in watts.
kW to VA :
- It is a conversion calculator which converts the real power in Kilowatts to the volt-amps and then the units cannot be converted directly and use the power factor to deliver the result in volt amps.
- A kilowatt is simply a measure of how much power an electric appliance consumes it’s 1,000 watts to be exact.
- Volt-amperes are usually used for analyzing alternating current (AC) circuits. Then, In direct current (DC) circuits, this product is equal to the real power, in watts.
- Then, The volt-ampere is dimensionally equivalent to the watt: in SI units, 1 V⋅A = 1 W).
- Formula , S (VA) = 1000 x P (kW) / PF. Then, it means that the apparent power in volts-amps is calculated by multiplying 1000 by the real power in Kilowatts.
- Then, divide the answer by the power factor.
How to Calculate ?
- You can easily use this online kW to VA calculator for converting kW to VA.
- First, Enter kilowatts. Then, Second : Enter power factor.
- Click “Calculate” to get the result and then if you want to clear values Click “Reset” in addition to clear the values.
- Besides, the formula this calculator works.
- Finally, follow these steps to get the results.
- Then you will get as a result in Volt-amps (kWh).