Online kW to kWh :
- A kilowatt is simply a measure of how much power an electric appliance consumes—it’s 1,000 watts to be exact.
- You can quickly convert watts (W) to kilowatts (kW) by diving your wattage by 1,000.
- The kilowatt-hour is a unit of energy equal to one kilowatt of power sustained for one hour and is commonly used as a measure of electrical energy.
- Then, One kilowatt-hour is equal to 3600 kilojoules.
kW to kWh :
- A kilowatt hour (kWh) is a measure of how much energy you’re using per hour, where a kW is a measure of power. Then, kW stands for kilowatt, a universal standard for measuring electricity. So, one kilowatt equals 1,000 watts.
- Because Kilowatt-hours are a common billing unit for electrical energy delivered to consumers by electric utilities.
- Then, Your electricity provider charges by how much electricity you use per kilowatt hour (kWh).
- It is a conversion calculator which converts the power in Kilowatts and time in hours to the energy in Kilowatt-hours.
- Formula, E (kWh) = P (kW) x t (hr). Then, it means that the energy in Kilowatt-hours is calculated by multiplying the power in Kilowatts by the time in hours.
How to Calculate ?
- You can easily use this online kW to kWh calculator for converting kW to kWh.
- First, Enter power in kW. Then, Second : Enter time in hours.
- Click “Calculate” to get the result and then if you want to clear values Click “Reset” in addition to clear the values.
- Besides, the formula this calculator works.
- Finally, follow these steps to get the results.
- Then you will get as a result in Kilowatt-hours (kWh).