Cooling and Heating Load :
Cooling and Heating Load Calculator :
- This Cooling and Heating load calculator are the simple calculator with simple calculation.
- When BTUs are used to measure the amount of heat that an air conditioning unit can remove from a room per hour.
- By measuring BTUs (British Thermal Units), technicians can define a general estimate while in the field.
- Load means the amount of heating or cooling required by a building.
- Then, the Capacity refers to the amount of heating or cooling an HVAC system can offer.
Cooling Load :
- The cooling load is the amount of heat energy that would need to be removed from a space (cooling) to maintain the temperature in an acceptable range.
Heating Load :
- The heating load is the amount of heat energy that would need to be added to a space to maintain the temperature in an acceptable range.
- The below given formula is used to calculate the cool & heat load calculator.
- Add 100 BTUS for members.
- Initially, First : Square Feet = Number * 25.
- Then, Second : Total Members = Number * 500 + 100.
- Then, Third : Total Windows = Number * 1000.
- Then , Fourth : Total Doors = Number * 1000.
- Finally , BTU = Square Feet + Total Members + Total Windows + Total Doors.
- Besides, the formula this calculator works.
How to Calculate ?
- First, Enter the square feet.
- Second, Enter the total members in the famiy lives in house.
- Third, Enter how many windows are there in the house.
- Fourth, Enter how many doors in your house.
- Click “Calculate” button to get the result and in addition to clear values Click “Reset”.
- Finally, follow these steps to get the results.
- Then you will get as a result of BTU.