Air Conditioner Size Calculator :
Air Conditioner :
- Air-conditioning is that process used to create and maintain certain temperature, relative humidity and air purity conditions in indoor spaces.
- This process is typically applied to maintain a level of personal comfort.
- An air conditioner provides cold air inside your home or enclosed space by actually removing heat and humidity from the indoor air.
- It returns the cooled air to the indoor space, and transfers the unwanted heat and humidity outside.
- An air conditioner is a system that is used to cool down a space by removing heat from the space and moving it to some outside area.
- The cool air can then be moved throughout a building through ventilation.
- The most common air conditioning systems include. They are,
- Window air conditioners.
- Portable air conditioners.
- Wall hung split or Multi head split systems.
- Ducted air conditioners.
- There is a wide variation in the quality and features of each air conditioner, even within its own class.
- The formula for the calculation is given below.
- The Height of room, when 0 to 8 feet the value is 0.
- Then, After 8 feet the value will be added 0.10.
- Number of Person, when person are 0 to 3 then the value will be 0.30.
- Then, After every person the formula are (0.30 + (0.07 * Extra Person).
- The Maximum Temperature, when degree 0 to 35 the value is 0.20.
- Then, The degree 36 to 40 the value is 0.30.
- Then, The degree 41 to 45 the value is 0.40.
- Then, The degree after 45 the value is 0.50.
- So, Finally the Air Conditioner Size = ( Length * Breadth * 20 / 12000 ) + Height + No of Person + Max Temperature.
- Beside the formula this calculator works.
How to Calculate ?
- First, Enter the Length of Room. Then,
- Second, Enter the Breadth of Room. Then,
- Third, Enter the Height of Room. Then,
- Fourth, Enter the Number of Person Then,
- Fifth, Enter the Maximum Temperature. Then,
- Click “Calculate” to get the result and then if you want to clear values Click “Reset” in addition to clear the values.
- Finally, follow these steps to get the result.