Onlinen Compound Wall Cost Calculator :
- It means a wall separating two independent plots and then it may be built by the two neighbours jointly.
- Compound wall provides aesthetic appearance, privacy and security to your property and then it prevents movements of unwanted objects in your property.
- It separates your property from neighbor’s property and gives a perfect demarcation to your property.
- Precast walls are usually made of steel and concrete and are easily considered as the ideal residential boundary wall design.
- Made in a factory and then transported to the site. Then, Precast walls are used in various places as their installation is quick and easy.
- These walls are typically made using cement mortar, red clay bricks, steel, and fly ash bricks.
- Then the Masonry compound wall is usually built around residential buildings averages to Rs. 1200/sqft with an eight feet wide MS Gate in the front part.
- The cost varies by plus or minus ten percent and then There is a slight difference between the compound wall and the boundary wall.
- Your home’s boundary wall has some specific purposes.
- Apart from protecting the overall property, it also adds to its beauty.
- This is why the design of the boundary wall, also known as compound wall, should ensure that it meets both these purposes.
- A compound wall restricts the road and trespassers from entering the premises.
- It also veils the house from dust and pollution.
- But most importantly, it safeguards the ground floor of the house from the road outside.
- So, it is crucial to building a compound wall at a reasonable height for all these security purposes.
- The formula for the calculation is given below.
- Wall Cost = (( Length * Height) * Rate).
- Then, Wall Cost per Running Feet = (Wall Cost / Length of Compound Wall).
- Beside the formula this calculator works.
How to Calculate ?
- First, Enter the Length of Compound Wall. Then,
- Second, Enter the Height of Compound Wall.
- Third, Enter the Rate of Compound Wall.
- Click “Calculate” to get the result and then if you want to clear values Click “Reset” in addition to clear the values.
- Finally, follow these steps to get the result.