Online Amps to Watts :
- Amps is a short form of ampere. Then, the Amp is the base unit of electrical current in the International System of Units (SI).
- The watt is a unit of power or radiant flux. In the International System of Units, it is defined as a derived unit of 1 kg·m²·s³ or, equivalently, though 1 joule per second.
- Then, It is used to quantify the rate of energy transfer.
- A Watt is the amount of energy (in Joules) that an electrical device (such as a light) is burning per second that it’s running.
Amps to Watts :
- It is a conversion calculator which transforms the electric current in Amps to electrical energy in Watts.
- Amps multiplied by Volts equals Watts, which is the measurement used to determine the amount of energy. Then, The higher the wattage is, the more power and output from the appliance.
Direct Current (DC) Amps to Watts :
- P (W) = I (A) x V (V). Then, it means that the power in Watts is calculated by multiplying the current in Amps (A) by the voltage in volts (V).
Single Phase Amps to Watts :
- P (W) = PF x I (A) x V (V). Then, it means that the power in watts is calculated by the power factor multiplied by the phase current in Amps (A) times The Voltage RMS in volts (V).
Three Phase Amps to Watts ,
Line to Line Voltage Calculation :
- P (W) =√3 x PF x I(A) x V L-L (V). Then, it means that the power in watts is equal to the square root of three multiplied by the power factor by the phase current in amperes times the line to line voltage of RMS in volts (V).
Line to Neutral Voltage Calculation :
- P (W) = 3 x PF x I (A) x V L-N (V). Then, it means that the power in watts is calculated by three multiplied by the power factor times the phase current in amps by the line to neutral voltage of RMS in Volts (V).
How to Calculate ?
- You can easily use this online amps to watts calculator for converting amps to watts.
- First, Select the current type. Then, Second : Enter the amps. Then, Third : Enter the volts.
- Click “Calculate” to get the result and then if you want to clear values Click “Reset” in addition to clear the values.
- Besides, the formula this calculator works.
- Finally, follow these steps to get the results.
- Then you will get as a result in Watts.