Online Amps to VA :
|Select Current Phase :|
|Enter Amps :||A|
|Enter Line to Line Volts :||V|
|Result in Volt-Amps:||VA|
- Amps is a short form of ampere.Amp is the base unit of electrical current in the International System of Units (SI).
- A volt-ampere (VA) is a measurement of power in a direct current (DC) electrical circuit.
- The VA specification is also used in alternating current (AC) circuits, but in this case, it represents apparent power (represented in VA), which often differs from true power (represented in watts).
- In DC circuits, VA and watts (W) are equal. Then, the power is measured in volts (V), as well as in amperes (A). A volt is the unit of electric potential difference.
Single Phase Amps to VA :
- S (VA) = I (A) x V (V). Then, it means that the apparent power in volt-amps is calculated by multiplication of the current in amps times the voltage in Volts.
Three Phase Amps to VA :
- S (VA) = √3 x I (A) x V L-L. Then,
- (V) = 3 x I (A) x V L-N (V). Then, it means that the apparent power in Kilovolts-amps is calculated by multiplying the square root of three by the current in amps.
- Then, multiplying by the line to line voltage in Volts.
How to Calculate ?
- You can easily use this online amps to va calculator for converting amps to va.
- First, Select the Current Phase. Then, Second : Enter the amps. Then, Third : Enter the line to line volts.
- Click “Calculate” to get the result and then if you want to clear values Click “Reset” in addition to clear the values.
- Besides, the formula this calculator works.
- Finally, follow these steps to get the results.
- Then you will get as a result in Volt Amps (VA).