Weight of Steel Circle :
Steel Circle :
- Stainless steel circles comes in a form of circle it is a type of SS sheets.
- Then, It comes in a variety of grades such as stainless steels 301, 304/L, 316/L, 317, 321/L, 347/H and 904L.
- Stainless steel circle ring are recognize for its corrosion resistance, high durability and robust construction and then the material grades for Stainless Steel Circle vary.
- Stainless steel circle plate contains 10.5% chromium, less than 1.2% carbon and other alloying elements.
- Its corrosion resistance and mechanical properties is been further enhance by adding other elements, such as nickel, molybdenum, niobium, titanium, manganese, etc.
- SS circles are frequently used by architects for street furniture, building interiors, and building envelopes and then SS 304 circleis durable has excellent corrosion resistance and rust.
- Then, SS round plate has great variety of surface finishes, from bright to matt and including engraved and brushed.
- The stainless steel circle has excellent corrosion resistance and does not rust.
- Then, These are the materials created by steel circle Surgical instruments, machinery for processing pulp and paper, refinery equipment, fasteners, and processing for pharmaceuticals, etc.
- It is often used by architects for building envelopes, interior design and street furniture.
- The formula for the calculation is given below.
- Weight of Steel Circle = Diameter * Thickness * 0.2225.
- Beside the formula this calculator works.
How to Calculate :
- First, Enter the Diameter. Then,
- Second, Enter the Thickness.
- Click “Calculate” to get the result and then if you want to clear values Click “Reset” in addition to clear the values.
- Finally, follow these steps to get the result.
Other Calculators :
- Weight of Steel Plate.
- PVC Weight.