Watts to Lux :
- The watt is a unit of power or radiant flux.In the International System of Units and then it is defined as a derived unit of 1 kg·m²·s³ or, equivalently, 1 joule per second.
- It is used to quantify the rate of energy transfer.
- Then, the symbol fo watts is W.
- Light or visible light is electromagnetic radiation that can be perceived by the human eye.
- Visible light is usually defined as having wavelengths in the range of 400–700 nanometres, corresponding to frequencies of 750–420 terahertz, between the infrared and the ultraviolet.
- Then, the symbol of lux is lx.
Watts to Lux :
- Watt and lux units represent different physical quantities, so you can’t convert them directly.
- Our application calculates and converts watts to lux to show how power affects the light efficiency on a given surface.
- A higher number of lux makes the source more efficient in spreading (the surface is brighter), and a lower one means that your surface is darker, dimmer.
- The formula used to calculate the following calculator watts to lux is given below.
- The calculation formula,
- So, Feet = ( Power in watts * Surface area / Luminous efficacy in lumens per watt ) * 10.76391.
- Then, Meter = ( Power in watts * Surface area / Luminous efficacy in lumens per watt ).
- Besides the formula this calculator works.
How to Calculate ?
- First, Enter the power in watts.
- Second, Either select light source or enter Luminous efficacy in lumens per watt.
- Third, Select Feet or Meter.
- Fourth, Either enter spherical radius or enter surface area.
- Click “Calculate” to get the result and then if you want to clear values Click “Reset” in addition to clear the values.
- Finally, follow these steps to get the results.
- Then you will get as a illuminance result in lux.