Online Volts to Amps :
|Select Calculation :|
|Result in Amps:||A|
- The volt is the derived unit for electric potential, electric potential difference, and electromotive force.
- Then, It is named after the Italian physicist Alessandro Volta.
- The ampere, often shortened to amp, is the SI base unit of electric current.
- Then, One ampere is equal to 6.241509074×10¹⁸ electrons worth of charge moving past a point in a second.
Volts to Amps :
- It is used to convert the electrical voltage in volts (V) to the current in amps (A).
- Before you enter the values, you need to select the type of calculation. It can either be the volts to amps with watts or volt to amps with ohms.
- The reason why you need the watts or ohms values to find the result in amps is that of the difference in the quantities of the units. Then, If you select this option as your type of calculation, you need to enter the correct values of the volts and ohms in their required fields.
- Formula, I (A) = V (V) / R (Ω). Then, it means that the current in amps is calculated by dividing the voltage in volts by the resistance in ohms.
- Then, Amp = volt/ohms.
How to Calculate ?
- You can easily use this online volts to amps calculator for converting volts to amps.
- First, Select the type of calculation. Then, Second : Enter Volts. Then, Third : Enter Watts.
- Click “Calculate” to get the result and then if you want to clear values Click “Reset” in addition to clear the values.
- Besides, the formula this calculator works.
- Finally, follow these steps to get the results.
- Then you will get as a result in Amps (A).