Lumens to Lux :
- The lumen is the unit of luminous flux, a measure of the total quantity of visible light emitted by a source per unit of time, in the International System of Units.
- Then, the symbol of lumens is lm.
- Light or visible light is electromagnetic radiation that can be perceived by the human eye.
- Visible light is usually defined as having wavelengths in the range of 400–700 nanometres, corresponding to frequencies of 750–420 terahertz, between the infrared and the ultraviolet.
- Then, the symbol of lux is lx.
Lumens to Lux :
- Lux is used to measure the amount of light output in a given area.
- One lux is equal to one lumen per square meter.
- 1 lux equals 1 Lumen/m2, in other words – light intensity in a specific area.
- It enables us to measure the total “amount” of visible light present and the intensity of the illumination on a surface.
- Lumens are how much light is given off then the Lux is how bright your surface will be.
- The formula used to calculate the following calculator lumens to lux is given below.
- To calculate using feet,
- So, Feet = ( Luminous flex in lumens / or Enter surface area) * 10.76391.
- Then, Meter = ( Luminous flex in lumens / or Enter surface area).
- Besides the formula this calculator works.
How to Calculate :
- First, Enter the Luminous flux in lumens.
- Second, Select area whether it is feet or meter.
- Third, Enter spherical radius or Enter surface area.
- Click “Calculate” to get the result and then if you want to clear values Click “Reset” in addition to clear the values.
- Finally, follow these steps to get the results.
- Then you will get as a Illuminance result in Lux.