Online Joules to Volts :
- The joule is a derived unit of energy in the International System of Units.
- Then, It is equal to the amount of work done when a force of 1 newton displaces a mass through a distance of 1 metre in the direction of the force applied.
- The volt is the derived unit for electric potential, electric potential difference, and electromotive force.
- Then, It is named after the Italian physicist Alessandro Volta.
Joules to Volts :
- It is a conversion calculator which converts the energy in joules to the electrical voltage in volts.
- It is important for you to know that joules and volts are different quantities and thus cannot be converted directly.
- It means that it is only possible to determine the volts from coulombs and joules.
- Formula,V (V) = E (J) / Q (C). Then, it means that the voltage in volts is calculated by dividing the energy in joules by the charge in coulombs.
- Then, Volt = joule / coulomb or V = J / C.
How to Calculate ?
- You can easily use this online joules to volts calculator for converting joules to volts.
- First, Enter the energy in Joules. Then, Second : Enter the charge in Coulombs.
- Click “Calculate” to get the result and then if you want to clear values Click “Reset” in addition to clear the values.
- Besides, the formula this calculator works.
- Finally, follow these steps to get the results.
- Then you will get as a result in Watts (W).