Construction Cost Calculator :
|Builtup Area (Sq.ft)|
|Approx Cost (Per Sq.ft)|
|Approx amount of construction is :|
|Cement Required :||Cement Amount :|
|Sand Required :||Sand Amount :|
|Aggregate Required :||Aggregate Amount :|
|Steel Required :||Steel Amount :|
|Paint Required :|
|Bricks Required :|
Construction Cost :
- In this , Construction Cost Calculator we can used to calculate the Total Amount , Cement Required and Amount , Sand Required and Amount , Aggregate Required and Amount , Steel Required and Amount , Paint and Brick Required , Floorings , Finishers and Fittings.
Construction Cost Calculation Formula :
- To find the cost.
- Cost = Builtup area * Approx cost.
- Cement Required = Builtup area * 0.4.
- Cement Amount = (16.4/100) * Approx amount of cost.
- Sand Required = Builtup Area * 0.816.
- Sand Amount = (12.3/100) * Approx amount of cost.
- Aggregate Required = Builtup Area * 0.608.
- Aggregate Amount = (7.4/100) * Approx amount of cost.
- Steel Required = Builtup Area * 4.
- Steel Amount = (24.6/100) * Approx. amount of cost.
- Paint Required = Builtup Area * 0.18.
- Brick Required = Builtup Area * 8.
- Floorings = Builtup Area * 1.3.
- Finishers = (16.5 / 100) * Approx amount of cost.
- Fittings = (22.8 / 100) *Approx amount of cost.
How to Calculate ?
- Enter the Builtup Area of sq.ft.
- Enter the Approx Cost per sq.ft.
- Click “Calculate” button to get the result.
- Click “Reset” to clear all the values.