Online Candela to Lumens :
- The candela is the unit of luminous intensity in the International System of Units.
- It measures luminous power per unit solid angle emitted by a light source in a particular direction.
- Then, the symbol of candela is cd.
- The lumen is the unit of luminous flux, a measure of the total quantity of visible light emitted by a source per unit of time, in the International System of Units.
- Then, the symbol of lumens is lm.
Candela to Lumens :
- The unit lumen is used for the total luminous flux in a light beam.
- A light beam with a strength of 1 candela and a space angle of 1 steradian (for a cone-shaped beam corresponds to an opening angle of 65.5 °) has a total luminous flux of 1 lumen.
- 1 candela is thus equal to 1 lumen per steradian.
- The formula used to calculate the following calculator candela to lumens is given below.
- The apex angle in degrees value should be in assingment operator.
- So, the apex angle in degrees = Math.PI/180.
- Then, the calculation formula = Enter Luminous intensity in candela * ( 2 * Math.PI * ( 1 – Math.cos ( The apex angle in degrees / 2 ))).
- Besides the formula this calculator works.
How to Calculate ?
- First, Enter the Luminous intensity in candela.
- Second, Enter the Apex angle in degrees.
- Click “Calculate” to get the result and then if you want to clear values Click “Reset” in addition to clear the values.
- Finally, follow these steps to get the results.
- Then you will get as a Luminous flex result in lumens.