BIM MODELLER CONSULTING SERVICES
Jayam Towers, Shop No.17,
North Pradakshnam Road,
Near Thinnappa Theatre,
Karur, Tamil Nadu – 639001
Mobile: +91 9894171176
E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
- An address is a collection of information, presented in a mostly fixed format, used to give the location of a building, apartment, or other structure or a plot of land, generally using political boundaries and street names as references, along with other identifiers such as house or apartment numbers and organization name.
- Some addresses also contain special codes, such as a postal code, to make identification easier and aid in the routing of mail.
- Addresses provide a means of physically locating a building.
- They are used in identifying buildings as the end points of a postal system and as parameters in statistics collection, especially in census-taking and the insurance industry.
- Address formats are different in different places, and unlike latitude and longitude coordinates, there is no simple mapping from an address to a location.